Environmental noise impact assessments were designed to establish what the impact of future or existing site/building e.g. power plant will be or is, on the environment around it. Whether it is a future build or one that was built when there was nothing surrounding it, these sites have the ability to cause noise pollution in the areas around them. Whether it be to a residential area that is only a little way from the site or a farm house, that is miles away from it, the effect can be great.
Once the assessment has been done, it can be seen whether there is/will be noise pollution and if the answer is yes, deciding on what mitigation design needs to be applied.
We have worked on the following projects:
- ABSA Generators/Service Yard Auckland Park
- Middelburg Proposed Eastern Bypass Route – Phase 1 and 2
- Moatize Power Plant, Mozambique
- National Multi Product Pipeline (NMPP): Transnet Pipeline, Durban to Jameson Park
- VOPAK Island View Pump and Storage Facility, Durban Harbour